Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Working Hard

So far I have kept my resolutions.  I have played more with my kids than been online, and was optimistic this morning as I went to work.  It has been paying off, and so as of day 4...things are good.

I have been working really hard the last couple of weeks.  Engaged Encounter recently tweeked the national outline that we use.  So Chuck and I have been rewriting our talks for the last year.  Ok.....a little here, a little there, and a really big push in the last week.  Then there is the other stuff that needs to be done with this change over.  New EE "bible"  with all the tips and things that need to be done for each talk.  New handouts.  And other new activities.  We are giving our first weekend with the new talks this weekend.  I am really excited.  I love the new outline.  And now that we have put in all the work to write the talks, it will be fun to use them.

On top of that, we are as busy as ever around here.  Calah's first basketball game was tonight.  She did pretty well, but she is not very aggressive.  I guess there are worse things.  We are all back in school, so that takes a toll on everyone.  Dance classes and swim meets have started again.  But I am staying on top of everything and trying to be proactive.  It is amazing what a little advance planning can do.


So, it's business as usual at the Holman house and we are all working  hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment