Saturday, August 13, 2011

Here we go....

Well, the real question is, should I take on a blog?  Is my life interesting enough?  Is there enough to discuss?  Does anyone really want to read it?  The last thing that I want to do is be one of those bloggers that rambles on about nothing and you have to read paragraph after paragraph about what they ate for dinner, or how they went shopping for the tenth day in a row.

Truly, I lead a full and busy life.  I have a wonderful family.  I have hobbies that keep me entertained and a job that I enjoy doing (if I am allowed to do it).  If I decided to keep doing this I think I would probably spend a lot of time talking about my kids and what was going on with them, my job, books, movies, my wonderful husband, my Mary Kay adventures, scrapbooking, Engaged Encounter, and, most likely, a few rants.  Does anyone want to read that?  I'm not so sure.  If you are, let me know.

Just like Facebook, I think this will be a trial thing.  I'll give myself until the end of September, and then make a decision.  I value feedback, so let me know how I'm doing.   Good or bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment