Thursday, August 25, 2011

Grown Up Girls' Day

Today, Calah and I had "Grown Up Girls' Day".  This is becoming an annual event.  Last year, we went to Lowell and had lunch, saw "Beezus and Ramona", and got ice cream on the way home.  This year, the summer got away from me and before I knew it, it's time for school to start.  So I was adamant that we get this in before next week, and we had such a good time!

I took Calah to lunch and let her pick where we sat.  She picked a high table with stools because we can't sit there when we have Gabe.  She ordered her food so politely, that the waitress asked if she could take her home.  Calah loves to be such a grown up girl! 

After a little shopping, we went and had pedicures.  This was a new experience for Calah and she loved it!  She picked out purple polish with the most sparkles that she could find.  She said her favorite part was soaking her feet.  I think I've spoiled her now!  I can just see it....everytime I need to go in for a pedicure, she is going to want to come.  :)  That's ok, it was a great day and I look forward to the next "Grown Up Girls' Day"!

No comments:

Post a Comment